About Carlisle Cement Products Inc.
Carlisle Cement Products Co. Inc. was founded and incorporated in 1945, by George K. Bistline and Walter O. Roney, as a block and lintel manufacturer and supplier. Through the decades that followed, many aspects of the business have changed, but customer service has always stood as our #1 priority.
In 1985, we built our new warehouse and office on the property, to expand the product lines our customers wanted, and the changing times required. We have gone through several remodels and additions since then to better serve our customers.Today, our owners Keith E. Bistline, 3rd generation, and John M Rumberger III, continue with the same philosophy that our founders had in 1945. Our mission is to produce and provide quality masonry and hardscape products, with customer service as our #1 priority.